home about me home tour consultations testimonials contact

Monday, September 16, 2013

It's black and white

I've always been a fan of black and white in decor. Throw in a bit of gold and it's a winning combination in any room. My pinterest board has been heavy with black and white inspiration these days. So much so, that I finally had an "ah ha" moment and realized this is exactly the direction I need to head in our bedroom.

This moment came immediately after sending an on-line client a few inspiration pieces to look over as she decided which way she wanted her living room designed. Here's one of the 3 designs she had to pick from...

She didn't chose this design, but I'll be sharing the look she decided on soon. See the pillow in the middle? It's from West Elm and I've had my eye on it for awhile now.

Are you on board with the black/white/gold color scheme? Take a look below at the images that have my heart doing a little happy dance...










Are you a fan yet?!

4 comments:

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

Yes yes yes!! Can't wait to see your bedroom come to life. Love this direction you're headed!!

pam {simple details} said...

HUGE fan! In fact, I have one of those pinned for some inspiration of my own, with a bit of bling throw in! :)

Cassie Bustamante said...

i am a huge fan of these looks, too! gorgeous! classic with a little twist!

Wraps Recipes said...

Great blog I enjoyed rreading

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips