home about me home tour consultations testimonials contact

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Random Act of Kindness #24

I have RAK printables to share today!!! Remember last week when I asked for a random act of kindness? And asked for someone to create RAK cards for me? Well...someone answered and answered in a BIG way.

Let's take a minute to give a HUGE thank you to Jenn from The Former Miss for making these wonderful cards!

Ready to see them? Jenn did an amazing job, didn't she?!

So many great choices! You get to print them all then pick the one you want to use based on the recipient of your RAK. How cool is that?!

Before I give you the link, let me hand out a few words of wisdom. 
1) Print these beauties on heavy cardstock so they'll have the appearance of a business card. They'll last longer if they're sturdy and this will help serve as a reminder to the recipient to 'pass it on.'
2) After printing, cut out each individual card. This way they'll be ready to go whenever the spirit of kindness hits ya!
3) Keep a stash in your car or purse so they're handy at all times.
4) Print tons and send the link to everyone you know!

Okay, so here's the link. Click here, save the document as a download, then print 'til your little heart's content.

I'm planning on figuring out a way to add this printable to my sidebar so it's easily accessible whenever you need it. Gotta work on that one still... Patience, friends, patience!

Now that you have awesome RAK cards, now all you need is a RAK challenge, right? 

RAK Challenge #24: Send a surprise to a complete stranger in the mail.

Here's how this one works: Randomly open the phonebook (do you even own one still?) and pick a name, any name. Now address an envelope to that person. Inside the envelope place a RAK card and a few dollars. Make another little note that reads "Did you know that the word 'Stressed' backwards spells 'Desserts'?...Next time you're stressed, use this money to go treat yourself to a dessert!"

So, don't forget to get you're RAK printables. Once again, thank you, thank you, thank you to my friend, Jenn. Stop by her blog and tell her how wonderful she is! By the way, she's needing a little push to start offering graphic design services. Don't you think she should go for it? I do!

Now...go be kind, friends!

Linking to:

7 comments:

Holly Gruszka said...

Yay you got the printables made up! I'm going to have to bookmark these for when Sheila gets a little older. I found a credit card on the floor in Starbucks last week and then remembered that a few minutes prior an older woman had inquired about her lost card. I ran outside and she was still in the parking lot thankfully searching her car - I was so glad I was able to give it to her. Not really a RAK but a good deed that made me feel good. Your blog is still doing a disappearing act sometimes in my reader - it's the strangest thing Dana.

pam {simple details} said...

What a team you two are! Reminds me of that quote, "Be the change you wish to see in the world!"

Diana @ Your Day Simplified said...

I love these RAK cards. It will be so great and you never know how far this kind of thing can go. Thank you and thanks to Jenn for getting this going! Have a great day!

A room with a view said...

What a nice selection. Thank you to both for this!

Inspired By Felicity said...

They are beautiful cards. Love the idea!

-Pamela

Unknown said...

What a fantastic idea! Thanks for sharing at Manic Monday!
-Melissa

Unknown said...

Thanks to both Dana and Jenn for showing/guiding us to kindness that CAN STILL EXIST!!! KUDOS ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips