home about me home tour consultations testimonials contact

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Random Act of Kindness

Hey friends!

I'm really hoping that you will find various forms of inspiration through my blog. Not only decorating, but  general ways to touch the lives of others. Once a week, I'm planning on bringing you a challenge. Most of these challenges will be in the form of a random act of kindness. Ready for this week's challenge? It's quick and easy and should only take you about 5 minutes tops.

RAK (random act of kindness) CHALLENGE: Send someone an email today telling them how much you appreciate them. It can be anyone, just think of someone in your life whom you think might need a thank you or an atta boy!


I did this recently for the teachers of these two cuties:



When you stop to think about it, teachers spend A LOT of time with our kids each day. Sadly, they probably hear more complaints than they do thank you.

 I sure am glad they are up for the job. If it were left up to me to homeschool, my poor kids probably wouldn't make it out of elementary school!


Both of their teachers sent me very kind responses and said it made their morning! Isn't it great to see the power of kind words?

So friends, go out and meet the challenge...show a little love and appreciation to someone who deserves it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips