home about me home tour consultations testimonials contact

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Random Act of Kindness #4

Yea! Today's RAK challenge is a pretty one. Your challenge, if you choose to accept it, is to brighten someone's day with flowers. Now, I'm the practical type and typically tell my husband not to bother with flowers because "they just die," but if there is minimal cost involved, it really is a nice little treat!


This RAK challenge doesn't have to cost much. You can go outside and find a few pretty, little flowers and put them in a common household item. Got an extra soda bottle? Use it!


This is one of my favorite things to do in the fall on our porch. Carve out a pumpkin and place a pot of mums inside. Don't these colors play well together? How cute would this be with a tiny pumpkin!


I think flowers can bring a space to life instantly. It's funny that this is a decorating tool we all have at our fingertips, yet for some reason, it gets overlooked unless we have company coming. So, today friends, pick a few pretties and place it on your coworker's desk or leave it as a surprise on a neighbor's doorstep! It's bound to brighten their day and make your heart smile at the same time...happiness all around.

If you're new and want to check out the other RAK challenges, you can go herehere and here.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I love this idea of being kind to someone just randomly. I had an awful day today and I do believe that doing something nice for someone else in spite of my day would definitely cheer me up AND bring a little kindness to someone else's day. I'll have to go check off your other challenges. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips